With the current stream of news events highlighting the many problems in the world, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed and hard to know how to take action to have a meaningful impact. Add in the demands of day to day life and busy daily schedules, and taking action to build a better world…
Leadership is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. As women, we play an important role in many people’s lives as daughters, grand/mothers, sisters, friends and in the context of work. In fact, recent research shows that women exhibit higher levels of emotional intelligence then men in terms of using soft skills, which have a significant impact on leadership quality and business performance.
This webinar will give an insight into resonant leadership as the competence to lead with heart intelligence, so that we can tap into a deeper source of renewal that is accessible in the heart. Heartfulness meditation helps in establishing a permanent link with the source, our ability to connect and be part of a whole. From here, the need to defend our separate identities becomes less important, as a larger identity is moving and changing us. The focus shifts from separation to unity from disharmony to harmony and thus towards more integrated and sustainable ways of action in the world.
Overview & Key Takeaway
- What does it mean to be an emotionally intelligent leader, of self and others?
- How can women enhance their leadership style by using the intelligence of the heart?
- What is resonant leadership in the context of emotional leadership?
- What are the qualities of resonant leaders and how can they mobilize their inner resources without experiencing burnout or exhaustion?
- How to inspire and support others to pursue what is deeply human within them, their passion, dreams?
- An experiential session of Heartfulness relaxation and meditation.
For further information write to GLOW@heartfulness.org