In this webinar, Swati will share her experience on the importance of being happy and well-nourished throughout pregnancy and post-partum. This healthy state enables the new mother to enjoy her new role of mothering (learning newer ways of handling self and the baby with joy). This learning equips the mother and her partner to have…
After the webinar held on June 17th2017, due to popular and public demand, Simonne would share recipes, demos, and how to get started in this alkaline diet journey, personally and with the family.
What we eat determines a major role in our health and also in keeping our self confidence high. We need to educate our children about the importance of eating a healthy diet and spending time in physical activities. Mothers and primary care givers have a responsibility as trailblazers and mind setters for the entire family, and help children in the right path of nutritious diet.
Overview & Key Takeaway:
- Why alkaline education and how to get children and family involved in this journey?
- Motivation, tools, recipes and creativity to get you started.
- Benefits of an alkaline diet.
- Demos and recipes to make a few exotic alkaline smoothies.
- Tips to incorporate alkaline sandwiches, crackers, spreads and snacks to help you give up unhealthy junk foods loaded with sugar, fat and carbs.
- Guest appearance of a teenager who has personally benefitted by alkaline diet would share how his mother shaped his journey, and also share his favorite recipe.
- An experiential session of Heartfulness Relaxation and meditation
Who should attend?
Everyone interested in incorporating a healthier lifestyle through a healthy diet are welcome to attend.
For further information write to GLOW@heartfulness.org