In this webinar, Helle will share how practicing compassion is a specific and valuable tool, when facing feelings of insecurity. Focus will be on how we can relieve and soothe emotional suffering, primarily in ourselves. When we tend to get caught up in negative thoughts or emotions, we are also experiencing disconnect from our own…
In this webinar, Erin will share simple research based strategies for nurturing happiness habits within our children. Following the premise that it is easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults, she will discuss six simple habits that empower our children to manage their own emotions and well-being. All parents want to raise children who go on to become successful happy adults, and in this webinar, Erin helps to simplify some of that process.
Overview & Key Takeaway:
- Learn what we mean by happiness as a way of being
- What science has to say about happiness
- The role of parents in raising happy children
- Simple practices and habits that the whole family can do together to nurture happiness and well-being.
- An experiential session of one of the Happiness Habits strategies
Who should attend?
Open for all.
For further information write to GLOW@heartfulness.org