Revered Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche will share his precious teaching, the most valuable thing we human beings can learn, train in and master is, “Kindfulness”. And discuss some ways to nurture this in our daily lives Revered Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche takeaway message from this webinar “Be calm, kind and clear. This is the most valuable thing…
In this webinar, you will learn about the holistic healing power of food, and how it connects to our whole self, including body, emotions, mood, mind, and spirit, based on ancient principles and modern medicine. Dr. Minich will address 7 ways that you can get more in touch with nourishing your whole self through 7 easy steps with your relationship with foods and eating. You will learn to see food as a pathway to personal growth on many levels.
- To learn about food as medicine, food as information, food as connection
- To understand how eating connects to one’s whole self: body, emotions, mood, mind, and spirit
- To learn how food and eating can be viewed holistically, from blending together Eastern and Western traditions
- How to eat for your whole self, not just the body
- Simple things you can do every day to feel more connected to eating in deeper ways
- How to connect the chakras/color to food/eating