In this webinar, Helle will share how practicing compassion is a specific and valuable tool, when facing feelings of insecurity. Focus will be on how we can relieve and soothe emotional suffering, primarily in ourselves. When we tend to get caught up in negative thoughts or emotions, we are also experiencing disconnect from our own…
In this webinar Dr. Meghna Manocha would explain how the ability to learn doesn’t just depend on the genetic download from parents but also on the enriched learning environment provided to the child. She would elaborate on how the most crucial aspect is the willingness of the child to learn, without which the smartest parents and the best learning environments may yet fail to produce the smartest kid.
Overview & Key Takeaway:
- Learn about the evolution of the human brain and why infants, children, teenagers behave differently.
- What is Neuroplasticity? Principles of Neuroplasticity and the science of learning
- Enhancing learning in a positive, loving environment as opposed to a stressful, toxic
environment. How does this shape the brain?
- Importance of empathy in the relationship between a parent and child – the neuroscience
- An experiential session of Heartfulness relaxation and mediation.
Who should attend?
Open for all.
For further information write to GLOW@heartfulness.org