In this webinar, Erin will share simple research based strategies for nurturing happiness habits within our children. Following the premise that it is easier to build strong children than to repair broken adults, she will discuss six simple habits that empower our children to manage their own emotions and well-being. All parents want to raise…
In this webinar, Swati will share her experience on the importance of being happy and well-nourished throughout pregnancy and post-partum. This healthy state enables the new mother to enjoy her new role of mothering (learning newer ways of handling self and the baby with joy). This learning equips the mother and her partner to have a pleasurable parenting despite all the challenges that their bundle of joy brings with it.
Nutritious meals (planning, preparing and consuming), the importance of rest through practice of relaxation and meditation, getting adequate sleep, parenting skills and family support would all be discussed.
Nourishment for the mind empowers the mother with confidence and her nourished soul fills her with love. The speaker would discuss about nutrients for the mind and the soul.
Sharing of real life experiences of her clients (with permissions and name changes) is part of the session, to make it more relatable.
Overview & Key Takeaway:
- Mother is love personified – how to bring it into action?
- Developing the ability to discern (viveka) – to choose well – from balanced, maternal eating to feeding the baby appropriately.
- Specific techniques to stay fit and happy throughout pregnancy and postpartum.
- How to stay calm and composed through correct nourishment for the body and
- An experiential session of Heartfulness Relaxation and meditation
Who should attend?
Open for all.
For further information write to GLOW@heartfulness.org